Home Stewardship Plan
The HPS Stewardship package includes:
- A detailed home condition assessment, with report and recommendations
- 260-point recurring service plan
- Quarterly service visits to the home
- Database of equipment and appliances
- Service records
Exclusively access to:
- 24×7 support and emergency response
- Small repair services
- Client representation and project consulting
- Special Projects: design and general contracting services.
Stewardship bundles critical services that provide preventive long-term care for the home. It consists of quarterly visits to the home to perform maintenance and inspection tasks. The tasks specifically target recurring service needs for critical functional components in the home and keeping the home in top condition while reducing surprises and disasters.
The purpose of Stewardship is to help people take better care of their homes. By keeping their property in top condition HPS clients enjoy maximum value and enjoyment from their real estate investments.
Utilizing Stewardship for your home extends its life, allows it to operate at maximum efficiency and makes it safer and more fun to live in. It also frees the homeowner of the work and worry normally associated with owning a home. A pristine, well-cared-for home is more valuable and far easier to sell if necessary.